Dear Parents and Families,
Thank you for taking the time to read this edition of the Coyote’s Howl. We are looking forward to another busy but great week. As the weather gets a little colder and rainier, please help your child come dressed for the weather. Since we believe that our students do need to run and play as much as possible, Inside days will only be on days when there is extreme weather.
Halloween will look a little different this year.
On Friday, Oct 30th…
- Students may arrive at school in their costumes.
- There will be a ZOOM Halloween Assembly where students will see costumes in other classes from their own class.
- Parents may of course help their child get into their costume in the morning before arriving at school, but students will have to be independent with their costume once at school (especially for things like using the washroom). Remember that staff will NOT be able to help students due to COVID precautions.
- Students will need a change of clothes. Some teachers may have students change out of their costumes sometime during the day.
- Students may bring a small treat for themselves, but due to COVID precautions, they should not be sharing treats with others
- There may be a chance for us to share some photos or video clips so please make sure you have reviewed and updated the media consent forms on Parent Connect.
Please see the link below for some Halloween tips.
The PAC is bringing the pumpkin patch to our school? Please consider donating $3 to help offset the cost of this great opportunity for our kids.
Thank you to all our families for taking the daily health check so seriously. We appreciate your commitment. I have included the form below again just in case you need it.
Teachers will be conducting interviews this week, either by phone or by Zoom. There will be an early dismissal on Oct 21 and Oct 22 at 2:00 pm to accommodate interviews.
Our next PAC meeting is Oct 21 at 6:30 via Zoom. More info about the zoom link to come.
Photo retake day will be on Oct 29 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday, Oct 21 – 2:00pm Dissmissal for Parent-Teacher Interviews
- Wednesday, Oct 21 – PAC Meeting via Zoom at 6:30
- Thursday, Oct 22 – 2:00pm Dissmissal for Parent-Teacher Interviews
- Friday, Oct 23 – Non-Instructional Day
- Monday, Oct 26 – Mobile Pumpkin Patch in the afternoon
- Thursday, Oct 29 – Photo Re-takes in the afternoon in the MPR