Dear Parents and Families,
I hope that you had a great Christmas and I wish you all the best as 2020 comes before us.
Thank you again for you all your support during the first term and we look forward to making the second term even better.
Don’t forget to help your kids dress for the weather. We do try as much as possible to at least send students out to play at recess. Inside lunch hours will only happen during extreme weather.
Just a reminder that we are asking parents to keep Braid as a walking street only. We are also trying to avoid cars from turn left onto 17a from Braid.
Just a reminder that if you ever have any questions about your child’s education to never hesitate to contact your child’s teacher. Teachers are always willing to answer questions and they would be happy to communicate by phone, email or in person by appointment.
Our next PAC meeting is Jan 8 at 6:30 in the staff room. All parents are welcome. Please come out and join us!
- Monday, Dec 6 – SCHOOL RE-OPENS
- Jan 6 to Feb 6 – School Readathon (More info to come)
- Wednesday, Jan 8 – PAC Meeting at 6:30
- Tuesday, Jan 14 – Div 1 & 2 Museum of Vancouver
- Thursday, Jan 16 – Div 10 to Delta Gymnastics
- Friday, Jan 17 – PAC Fun Lunch